- When The Funding Bubble Bursts It Doesn’t Have To Mean Disaster
- New “Balloonman” Gotham Pics Reveal Penguin’s Weasley Sweater, First Look at Renee Montoya – We all float down here, Bruce!
- Carbon Pricing and the 2015 Climate Agreement
- Photoshop CC and Lightroom: A Photographer’s Handbook – New Book
- Reversible USB Type-C Will Feature DisplayPort Support For Retina MacBook Air [Report]
- San Diego Meets the Xconomists: A Real-World Innovation Commons
- Downgrade iOS 8 To iOS 7.1.2 Possible
- BlackBerry Passport price revealed ahead of launch
- MakerBot’s Bre Pettis Launches Bold Machines, A Workshop For 3D-Printed Stuff
- Reporter Reveals On Air She’s Owner Of The Medical Marijuana Club She’s Reporting On With A “F*** It, I Quit”
- iPhone 6 tops competition in benchmarks, battery life
- Nvidia uses its new Maxwell GPU and global illumination to prove the lunar landings weren’t faked
- 5 Best Practices for Optimizing a LinkedIn Business Page
- Doctor Who Recap: “Time Heist” – *indiscriminate noises of frustration*
- The Mary Sue Exclusive Interview: BOOM! Studios’ Sleepy Hollow and Butterfly Writer Marguerite Bennett – Two comics we don’t want to (axe) dodge.
- Three days with the iPhone 6 Plus
- Up Close With The Biggest Joystick In The World (That We Know Of)
- WWE 2K15 Official Gameplay Trailer Released
- Chrome For iOS 8 Updated With Support For Extensibility
- $15 million in Xprize awards for tablet apps that help kids learn
Snoop Is Back With Plizzanet Earth Episode 3, Baboons
This is a short video of Snoop Dogg hosting Plizzanet Earth episode 3, featuring a group of baboons tip-toeing their way across a pond. Also, this one seemed to have a lot more bleeped words than the past two episodes. Presumably because Snoop was revealing top-secret military codewords on late-night TV. "He was cussing." Snoop Dogg? Noooooooo, those were code-words. Trust me, I heard about something similar happening right before World War II. Keep going for the video.