- The Nexus 6 makes a pit stop at the FCC in preparation of its October 29th pre-orders
- Top 14 Hidden Features Of OS X Yosemite You Likely Don’t Know About
- Ruth Simmons inaugurates Slavery and Justice Center
- Watch Leigh Alexander’s Speech on Games Writing and Culture From XOXO – Because we should be listening to women in gaming right now more than ever.
- Get Backup Pro is a solid backup utility for Macs
- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
- 512GB SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 SDXC Card In Stock
- Kneeling Dragon Table
- I’m not a historian, but I play one on podcasts
- FireTube app released – listen to YouTube like a music player
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Apple iOS 8.1 Vs Google Android 5.0 Lollipop – Visual Comparison [Screenshots]
- Marvel To Air New Ultron Content During Tuesday’s SHIELD & Anniversary Special – No strings attached.
Surprisingly Cathartic: Video Animation Of Little People Getting Tossed Around Like Ragdolls
This is 'I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up', an animation created by Dave Fothergill testing a new crowd dynamics feature that causes characters to flail and struggle after getting knocked down. I don't know about you, but if the Giant Spinning Metal Bar Of Death were a ride at an amusement park, I would ride it. AND keep my hands raised over my head the whole time. At least until they're ripped off. What can I say, I'm a thrill-seeker. I tried pitching a Wal-Mart style Black Friday Trampling ride to Disney but they weren't interested. Your loss, Walt, those tea cups aren't going to keep people visiting forever. Keep going for the video.