- YouTube invests in new content for creators
- iPhone 6 Plus Has The ‘Best Performing Smartphone LCD Display,’ Says Expert
- Adobe Acquires Photo-Editing Platform Aviary
- WSJ: Google and HTC collaborating on Nexus tablet
- Groovy Or Not Groovy? Bryan Singer Set To Direct X-Men: Apocalypse – At least try to look surprised? For me?
- This Robot Tastes Better Than A Wine Critic
- Apple Plans To Shut Down Beats Music
- AT&T to carry LG G3 Vigor on September 23
- iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi Sluggish On iOS 8? You’re Not Alone
- The Philips Wake-Up Light – rise with the sun
- Silent Night Of The Living Dead Zombie Nativity Scene
- Hacker Leaks Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Amber Heard and Gabrielle Union Nude Photos Online
- Tiggly, An iPad Learning Toy For Babies And Toddlers, Raises Series A
- Whoops, “Gravitational Waves” Big Bang Evidence May Have Just Been Dust – There’s a strong metaphor in here somewhere about the nature of the universe…
- When The Funding Bubble Bursts It Doesn’t Have To Mean Disaster
- New “Balloonman” Gotham Pics Reveal Penguin’s Weasley Sweater, First Look at Renee Montoya – We all float down here, Bruce!
- Carbon Pricing and the 2015 Climate Agreement
- Photoshop CC and Lightroom: A Photographer’s Handbook – New Book
- Reversible USB Type-C Will Feature DisplayPort Support For Retina MacBook Air [Report]
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ DLC Season Pass Takes Players To China
The Not-So-Dark Knight: Batman Symbol Chest Sunburn
This is a shot of some guy who looks suspiciously like my friend Paul (full disclosure: I have no friend named Paul) with a solid Batman symbol sunburn on his chest. I like how his nipples are included IN the bat part of the symbol, because I think they would have looked weird outside. Although it would have been even cooler if you made the bat-symbol so big they could have been eyeballs. *tapping head* I'm a thinker. Thanks to carey, who told me she's tempted to do the same thing with a Supergirl symbol. Heck yeah, take me to the beach with you.