- Saavn Partners With Twitter To Bring Tweet-Powered Radio To Its Streaming Service
- Gangnam Style Has Been Viewed So Many Times It Broke YouTube’s Code
- BOLLS: Roll with this simple obstacle challenge
- No Fallout 4 Announcement At The Game Awards, Bethesda Confirms
- Stephen Hawking Thinks AI Could Spell The End Of The Human Race
- Details emerge on the 2nd generation Moto E
- Moto E’s Successor Already In The Works [Rumor]
- ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ May Feature Marvel & ‘Star Wars’ Characters
- SoftBank Invests $250M In GrabTaxi, Uber’s Archrival In Southeast Asia
- Lightweight Loplin Hood designed to shade your MacBook screen
- Yet Another ‘Halo: Master Chief Collection’ Update Coming This Week
- Target and Google have partnered up to bring some added fun to your shopping this holiday season with Bullseye’s Playground.
- Canon Rumored to Launch Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Soon
- London’s Mayor And Six Tech Investors Launch $133M Fund For City’s Startups
- Enter Our Broad City Giveaway To Win A Copy Of The Season One DVD – Plus other awesome prizes!
- Tell everyone what you want for Christmas with Instalist
- Here’s the First Footage from ‘Terminator Genisys’
- Brighten Up Your Christmas With These Awesome iPhone Controlled Lights [Video]
- Google News & Weather v2.2 update brings dark theme to app and widgets [APK Download]
- Sound Might Be The Key To Touching Objects In Virtual Reality
Urban Armor Dress Expands To Provide Personal Space
This is the Urban Armor Dress designed by Kathleen McDermott. It has two proximity detectors that cause the dress to expand outward like an umbrella if somebody is standing too close. Once their presence is no longer detected, it closes back up again. Plus as a bonus deterrent it sounds like a robot dying the whole time it's moving. Alternatively, drop a stink bomb and put on a gas mask. That's what I do and I've never had anybody stand near me on the bus. Hell, sometimes even the driver gets off and I can sit there ringing the bell all I want. *ding ding* This is my stop! Just kidding. *ding ding* It's actually this one. Kidding again, we haven't moved! One time I even sat in the driver's seat and pretended to steer. And that, children, was the best day of my life. *closes story book* Now you all get to bed before the monsters come out and tear your f***ing arms off. Keep going for a video demo of the dress, as well as a robotic scarf that covers your nose and mouth if it detects 'urban pollutants' like alcohol, cigarette smoke or car exhaust.