- Tim Cook makes TIME’s shortlist for 2014 “Person of the Year”
- French Uber Competitor SnapCar Grabs $2.5 Million And Pivots To B2B
- Amazon Now Offering 4K Streaming For Movies And TV Shows On Prime Instant Video
- Lizard Squad Hacked Sony’s PlayStation Network Online Store.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime vs Galaxy Core 2 India price and specs
- Judge Shuts Down Uber In Spain, Pending Taxi Association Court Action
- Eight Things You Need to Know About Science
- U.K. Court Case Against Google Could Clarify Law On Private Data
- Web Designer? Land High Paying Clients!
- In Praise Of The Oldie
- Nginx Raises $20M Series B1 Round To Drive International Expansion
- Porch Goes Beyond Data Services, Launches Tools To Connect Homeowners With Pros
- UpCounsel Adds Another $2.4M In Funding To Expand Its Online Attorney Marketplace
- Accessory of the Day: Jackery Giant+ premium portable charger, $39.95
- College Freshmen Respond To On-Campus Violence In Heartwarming Video – It’s never too early to happy-cry.
- Uber Launches No Kid Hungry Campaign
- Fit Brains Trainer: Keeping your grey matter in shape
- Team Fortress 2 Awesome 15 Minute Movie Created With Source Filmmaker (video)
- Apple Plans High End R&D Facility For Japan
- HTC One M9 component reportedly pictured
When Jeff Goldblum Attends Your Wedding, This Happens
Note: Larger, Goldblumier shot HERE. This is a wedding shot from photographer Adam Biesenthal featuring Pamela and Jesse Sargent's wedding party running for their lives from a t-rex. Oh, and Jeff Goldblum is in there. Apparently his fiance is a friend of the bride. You think anybody cool will show up at my wedding? They better not steal my limelight. That is MY day. "I bet your bride doesn't even show." Wow, you're a jerk. Probably right, but a jerk. *squeezing man-tits* Who would want to marry this ol' hunk of junk anyways? "Cheer up, GW. Besides, beauty is on the inside." Awwww, you mean it? "Well it CAN be, but in your case the inside looks like shit too." Damn, I need a hug...OF DEATH. Hit the jump for a closeup of Dr. Ian Malcolm.