- Monday Evening Cute: Husky Puppy In Tiny Bowl Struggles For Freedom – Same, puppy. Same.
- Mobile Edge Unveils Verona Laptop/Tablet Tote Bags
- Oh, Okay: Marvel Announces Civil War Reboot, We Think – If only there was some big nerd convention this weekend where you could have told us this news!
- Why can’t the biggest social network on the planet code an app correctly?
- You Can Now Post Stickers In Facebook Comments On iOS, Android App And Web
- What If Mobile App Icons Looked Like This?
- Kristen Stewart: Not Being A Feminist Is “Really Ridiculous” – Breaking D’awesome.
- Dozen!: Matching with dozens of possibilities
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus SA launch date confirmed
- Finnish PM On Apple: They Killed Nokia And Our Paper Industry
- Dorkly Presents: Legend of Zelda, the Most Depressing Timeline – Hey, at least you and your family weren’t cursed to be spiders for all time.
- Anki Drive Finally Works With Android
- Waterfield Designs Spinn Case for iPhone 6 Plus: Review and giveaway
- Microsoft keyboard for Android Wear allows for letter drawing
- A Month of Updates Later, ‘Destiny’ Still Disappoints
- If The iPad Air 2 / Mini 3 Looked Like iPhone 6 / 6 Plus [Concept Images]
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai Urges Girls To Participate In Code.org’s Hour Of Code
- US Post Releases Batman Forever Stamps (Like, Batman Stamps That Are Good Forever, Not The Crappy Movie)
- Wibbitz 3.0 delivers all the top news in bite-sized videos
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’ Won’t Feature Quick-Scoping
Working Together: Artist Turns Her 2-Year Old Daughter’s Doodles Into Water Colors
These are several examples of the collaborative work between 2-year old Eve and her mother Ruth. Eve begins the artistic process with some doodling, then Ruth comes in and adds watercolor. The results, well-- "THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM." Dammit Indy, not everything belongs in a museum. In this case you're right though. Still, you can't just run around yelling that at everything you see. That's like the boy who cried wolf. And you know what happened to him, don't you? Eaten by a shark. Keep going for several more examples, a shot of the young virtuoso and a timelapse of the process.