The remains were found near the central Argentine town of El Sombrero. Initially stumbled upon by a local farmer, they hint at a dinosaur that weighed 80 tons -- 10 tons heavier than the previous record holder, the Argentinosaurus. Belonging to a sauropod subgroup called Titanosaur, it stalked the Earth nearly 100 million years ago, its long serpentine neck swaying to and fro, munching on the vegetation of Patagonia. At the site, there was a cluster of seven of them amid nearly 200 bones. The animals likely died during a period of drought, researchers surmise, but the bones themselves were in "remarkable condition."Sometimes I think I should just pack up my bags and go hunt for dinosaur bones. Granted I lack any technical experience, but I don't lack passion. I'm a firm believer that any subject you've masturbated to is worth considering as a profession, and that's something they don't teach you in school -- Geekologie Writer, Guidance Counselor Thanks to Melli, Ryan, Ed, LuspusYonderboy, Alian, CHRISSY and anybody else who failed to include 'dino' or 'i bet you're so hot right now' in the title of their email.
- HTC “Hima” Flagship Smartphone of 2015, coming with Snapdragon 805
- Fans of Pippi Longstocking Protest the Removal of Racial Slurs From Children’s Show – If you’re getting sentimental for derogatory terms, it’s time to check your privilege.
- Recent Sony Hack Reveals Huge Diversity Problems and Gender Pay Gap Among Top-Level Executives – Who’s surprised?
- NASA Explains Live at 12PM EST Why Orion Capsule Launch Failed, Retry on for Tomorrow – No scrubs, please.
- Sally Norton: Open your eyes to obesity
- Stephen Hawking Also Thinks Human-Level AI May Lead to Our Destruction, by the Way – Dude sure loves singularities.
- Microsoft’s Azure RemoteApp For Running Windows Apps In The Cloud Comes Out Of Beta
- How To Convert Currencies Right Inside iOS 8 Safari And Notification Center On The Fly
- KREE! This Woman Made A 3D-Printed Stargate That Actually Lights Up And Dials! – Chevron seven, locked.
- LG G Watch R Review
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Android 4.4 Update Released
- Docker Launches Its First Commercial Product And Gets Into Orchestration Tools
- Graphene Armor Would Be Light, Flexible and Far Stronger Than Steel
- Wozniak: Apple’s famed garage start is only a myth
- Start Houston, Presidio Unveil New Network to Fund Local Tech Startups
- Download And Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy S5 Right Now
- The Microsoft Store lists the Yezz Billy 4.7 price at $199
- BBM Beta Update for Windows Phone Sees the Arrival of Stickers, Timed Messages, Message Retraction
- Woot has refurbished Samsung tablets on the cheap today
- App Annie Now Tracks App User Demographics, Sentiment And More