Wood posted to Facebook using Wig's profile, saying Wig had burglarized his home. He even shared his phone number to see if someone would call with information. Wig texted him later that day. "I replied you left a few things at my house last night, how can I get them back to you," Wood said. Wig agreed to meet with Wood later that night. Wood believes Wig was under the impression he would give him back some of his clothes he had left at his home in exchange for a recycled cell phone Wig had stolen.Wig was arrested on his way to meet Wood, still wearing the victim's watch. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and $20,000 fines, although I suggest we just throw him into a volcano. Shit, tell him it's a hot tub and he might jump in himself. Thanks to Thaylor H and brendan, who only leave the houses they've burglarized after logging into their Myspace accounts because then then victims just feel sorry for them.
- The Hobbit Imagined As One Movie Instead Of Three – You know, like the book.
- Bungie Considering Expanding ‘Destiny’ Inventory Space & Glimmer Cap
- BBM Beta Get iOS-Friendly Theme In Latest Build
- Apple Blames Music Labels For Insistence On iTunes DRM
- Sony Pictures Leak Traced To Hotel In Bangkok, Thailand
- Upcoming Google Translate Update To Feature Word Lens Integration, Conversations Mode
- Lensbaby Composer Pro Macro Pack for $299 – Deal Alert
- Things We Saw Today: SNL Takes On The Force Awakens, Reminds Us Han, Luke, & Leia Are A Little Elderly – Spry old people, though!
- Canon Rebel T3i + 2 Lenses for $599 – Deal Alert
- Get $50 To $100 Discount On iPad Air 2 And iPad mini 3 At Best Buy [Holiday Sale]
- CashStash Waterproof Emergency Cash Capsule
- Uber Faces Legal Action In India Following Arrest Of Rape Suspect
- Albert Einstein Vented to Marie Curie About Her Haters In Great 1911 Letter – Haters to the left.
- How To Get A Real-Time Estimate Of Remaining Battery Time On iOS 8
- Hango iOS App Review
- Fire sale: Nikon Coolpix A camera with free viewfinder for $485 (over $900 off)
- Princess Bubblegum’s Rule by Science – We Do What We Must Because We Can
- This Disk In Your Pants Tells you to Sit Up And Breathe Into Your Belly
- How It Feels To Ride A Real Hoverboard
- These Guys 3D Printed Their Own ‘Force Awakens’ Lightsaber (And You Can Too)