I’ve already posted the picture below, which was taken at a conference in Leiden (Netherlands) in 1995. Various shady characters masquerading as “experts” were asked by the audience of graduate students at a summer school to give their favoured values for the cosmological parameters (from top to bottom: the Hubble constant, density parameter, cosmological constant,…Read More…
- Apple Watch’s battery performance disappoints
- How To: Upgrade your LG G3 to Lollipop now!
- What VR Pioneers Can Learn From New York’s Hottest Play
- 5 reasons you should root your Nexus 6
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S.
- Fly Or Die: Canary Home Monitoring System
- Xiaomi wants your iPhone, trade-in program rumored
- Israel Grows From Startup Nation To Exit Nation
- Best Buy Cancelling Some Limited Edition Majora’s Mask 3DS XL Orders
- Guild Wars 2’s First Expansion Heart Of Thorns Announced
- Minecraft Password Leak A Result Of Phishing, Systems Not Compromised
- Decorative, flexible organic panels put “design” into solar
- Let All Who Influence Stories & Characters That Get Platforms Gaze Upon These Representation Tweets – But women are so hard to animate!
- Upcoming RM-1072 Could Be A Cheaper Lumia 830 Alternative
- Adobe Flash Player Receives Critical Security Patch
- A roundup of recent hardware reviews on TUAW
- Avid’s Pro Tools First Is Free But Limited
- Qualcomm To Fix Snapdragon 810’s Overheating Just For Samsung [Rumor]
- Google Explains Why They Are Not Patching Older Android Web Security Flaw
- The Human Impact Of The Industrial Internet of Things