Last week, news spread that some 200,000 Snapchat photos had leaked after a third-party app (used to save people’s snaps) was hacked. It was referred to as the Snappening. Snapchat was quick to respond to the situation by saying that the photos had been stolen from a third-party application, but that Snapchat’s servers were never…Read More…
- The 6 Games We Played The Most in 2014
- Tim Cook is CNN Money’s CEO of the Year for 2014
- Shovel Knight Joins The Ruckus In ‘Road Redemption’
- Korrasami Is 100% Canon, Creators Of The Legend of Korra Confirm – And they would know.
- Amazon Web Services Will Give You $1,000 In Credit For Completing These edX Courses
- Big Ol’ Rumor Alert: Former Naughty Dog Artist’s Resume May Hint at Production on The Last of Us 2 – The Last of Us 2: The Rest of Us.
- Amazing Apple Campus 2 aerial tour courtesy of AppleInsider
- Asus unveils Pegasus X002 smartphone in China
- Google gives us the first look at Real Build of Self-Driving Car, might come in 2015
- Happy Holidays From All Of Us At TechCrunch
- Super Nintendo And NES Emulator For iOS Sneaks Into App Store, Download Now Before It’s Pulled
- Christmas Appeal 2014: A silent hunger
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 23: Parity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sprint update from 6th Jan
- What’s More Impressive, Gingerbread Iron Throne or Gingerbread Barad-dûr?
- Accessory of the Day: 6ft MicroUSB cable $4.99
- ‘Foodini’ Prints Out Edible Snacks
- Apple Patents Reverse AirPlay For Streaming From Apple TV To iOS Devices
- Book review: "The Edge of the Sky" by Roberto Trotta
- Lyft Now Lets You Split Fares With Friends For A 25 Cent Fee