- Nikon: What’s New For The Year 2015
- Official announcement: Nikon D5500 camera, Nikkor 300 f/4 and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G lenses
- Robot Arm Plays Pong With Aplomb
- Sony SmartWear Prototypes Seek Out The Active Folks
- Cap Tables May Be Broken But What Can Be Done To Fix Them?
- Garmin Epix GPS Mapping Watch Loves The Great Outdoors
- Tales Of CES: We Were Promised Flying Cars, We Got Washing Machines Instead
- CES 2015: Asus Zenfone 2 announced with 4GB of RAM
- Would Smart Travel Solutions Find My Luggage, Which United Airlines Lost?
- Sony PJ670 & PJ440 Camcorders
- Sony’s New XBR Ultra Slim Televisions
- Sony X1000V 4K High-End Action Cam
- Sony Makes The SmartWatch 3 Slicker, Opens Its Lifelog API And Debuts A Wearable Running Coach
- ZTE Grand X Max+ To Make Its Way Onto Cricket Wireless
- Sony Walkman NW-ZX2 Promises High-Resolution Audio Playback
- Duet Display turns your iOS device into the second screen you’ve always wanted
- Women Like Marvel’s Agent Carter Were a Very Real Part of History
- iDevices And iHome Announce HomeKit Compatible Smart Hardware, Here Are The Details
- Cricket dials up plus-sized ZTE Grand X Max+
- VW Debuts The Golf R Touch With All-Touchscreen User Interface, Gesture Control
TurboTax Online [Prepare Taxes Online with Free eFile]
This is just a quick post to let DFA readers know how I file my taxes and which software I trust for my own returns. Here is a brief history of how I have filed my taxes over the years and what I use now.