There have been a lot of improvements with Apple’s iOS 8 but we have also seen many issues reported from iPhone and iPad users, and these have continued since 8.0.2 was made available. We have been inundated with comments and emails from readers and it’s clear that many are frustrated. However, iOS 8.0.2 problems persist...
- The FCC says that 50% of wireless 911 calls are butt-dials
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Hands On (Photos)
- Oppo VR headset might lunch with Oppo N3 on October 29
- Who To Follow On Twitter, According To Marc Andreessen
- Fitbit Surge is a fitness ‘superwatch’ for $250
- 2014 Camera & Photo Gear Gift Guide
- Social Gaming points to a Changing Scene
- Field hockey team’s offense falters in rare scoreless affair
- Conference woes persist for winless women’s soccer squad
- Bears sweep weekend with strong five-set wins
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Bang Bang’ creates Box Office Record
- So Long #Gamergate. What Did You Teach Us?
- Talon for Twitter with Material Design available for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weekly Nikon news flash #285
- When my Android Phone will get Android Lollipop Update?
- Microsoft fitness band to launch in the coming weeks
- This Weekend in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- BYD outs world’s largest battery electric vehicle
- How I was arrested by the authorities for over optioning my site