In August, a report hit the net that said several new metal-clad Samsung devices were coming our way with the Samsung A Series lineup. Today one of the smartphones showed up on a benchmarking site, and it’s known as the Samsung SM-A300.
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Officially Releasing In 22 More Countries On September 26th [Full List]
- VIPole Secure Messenger Android App Review
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta 3 And Developer Preview 8 Released
- SQURE messenger Android App Review
- The Leggage laptop case is a must-have for frequent flyers
- Hell Nope: Wasps Build Nest On Man’s Window, Allowing A Glimpse Inside
- Apple launches a special page just to help you delete that U2 album
- Rumors Of The Day: An Obi-Wan Spin-Off and Some Frosty Doctor Who Casting – I want to belieeeeve.
- Daily Deals for September 15, 2014, featuring last chance at TextExpander 4
- DipJar Raises Funding For A Tip Jar Where You Pay With Plastic, Not Spare Change
- Why Facebook Is Deleting Drag Queen Profile Pages
- New OS X Yosemite Betas Released
- Pirate Legends app review
- Armatix iP1- is Technology Making Guns Safer?
- Apple will reportedly receive .15% from all Apple Pay transactions
- Destiny Overtakes Watch Dogs As Biggest New IP Launch In UK
- Apple May Move 60 Million iPhones This Holiday Quarter
- Notch Explains Why He Sold Mojang to Microsoft
- Star S’Mores: A Sesame Street Star Wars Parody
- Wheelio is a brilliant, must-have companion to Instagram