- Twitter Has No Short-Term Plans To Monetize Vine
- VPN Unlimited Premium: 3 years of safeguarded activity, 70% off [Deal of the Day]
- Guy Performing Skateboard Tricks With Wheelbarrow
- Hey, Guess Who ELSE We Aren’t Getting In Game of Thrones Season 5? – What is dead may never get screentime!
- CARVED wood case for Samsung Galaxy S5 review
- This Is What The Apple Watch Interface Looks Like On An iPhone
- Wells Fargo will give you $20 for using Apple Pay
- The Walking Dead Recap: “Four Walls and a Roof” – TAINTED MEEEAAT.
- ‘Bionic’ Eye Helps Blind Man To See After 33 Years in U.S.
- Sally Ride Science Launching a New EarthKAM Mission for Kids to Operate an ISS Camera – If Sally Ride wanted you to do something, you do that thing.
- I Give Up: ‘Sexy Ebola Containment Suit’ Costume
- Poster Of All 151 Original Pokemon Doing Battle Together
- Strike down enemies with Tower Rush Lite
- More than 20 Million Messages Sent on MeetMe Social Network in a Single Day
- The Mary Sue Giveaway: My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Blu-Ray and Prize Pack! – Friendship isn’t just magic, it’s totally punk.
- T-Mobile rolls out Wideband LTE Coverage to the Greater Bay Area
- Twitter Beats In Q3 With Revenue Of $361M, But Slowing User Growth Drags Its Shares Down 8%
- Alpine Announces Its First Apple CarPlay Aftermarket In-Dash System
- By the Way, Scientists Know How to Delete Your Bad Memories – But you’re super secure and never upset over things that happened in the past, right?
- LG G Watch R confirmed for AT&T retail locations
Guy Performing Skateboard Tricks With Wheelbarrow
In WTF did I just watch news, this is a video of a guy performing skateboarding tricks with a golden wheelbarrow. He doesn't actually get IN the wheelbarrow, just flips it around and uses to grind rails and jump stairs and stuff. You know, my dad used to push my brother and I around in a wheelbarrow when we were kids. Those were better times. Now I get pushed around on the bus and people call me names and try to steal my wallet. Sometimes I think Peter Pan might have had the right idea. "About staying young?" No, about carrying a sword. Keep going for the video, then come over and watch me grind the rail outside my apartment building with a weed-wacker. Also, just skip to 1:30 for the tricks to start unless you want to hear him talking about how much cooler his wheelbarrow is than yours.