- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
- 512GB SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 SDXC Card In Stock
- Kneeling Dragon Table
- I’m not a historian, but I play one on podcasts
- FireTube app released – listen to YouTube like a music player
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Apple iOS 8.1 Vs Google Android 5.0 Lollipop – Visual Comparison [Screenshots]
- Marvel To Air New Ultron Content During Tuesday’s SHIELD & Anniversary Special – No strings attached.
- Instacube – Real-Time Instagram Photo Frame
- Gillmor Gang: Room to Grow
- 11 TechCrunch Stories You Don’t Want To Miss This Week
- Sony explains how its PS4 online game-sharing works
- Happy New Year Opening Day Friday Income: Second Day Saturday Worldwide Collections Till Now
WHY DAMMIT?!: Terrifying Witch-Faced Dancing Robot
This is the dancing witch robot that artist Jordan Wolfson and Spectral Motion created. Apparently it responds (read: dances) to music and follows you around with its eyes. Obviously, everybody involved with the project should be jailed and that jail should be shot into the sun. Not even Sander Cohen was this twisted. SPEAKING OF -- the second part of the Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea DLC came out today. I'm downloading it right now, and I'll be playing it as soon as I finish work. Oh who am I kidding, I'm already three hours deep. SPOILER: It's badass. Keep going for a full video of the abomination in action.