- Apple Watch’s battery performance disappoints
- How To: Upgrade your LG G3 to Lollipop now!
- Weekly Nikon news flash #299
- What VR Pioneers Can Learn From New York’s Hottest Play
- 5 reasons you should root your Nexus 6
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S.
- Fly Or Die: Canary Home Monitoring System
- Xiaomi wants your iPhone, trade-in program rumored
- Israel Grows From Startup Nation To Exit Nation
- Best Buy Cancelling Some Limited Edition Majora’s Mask 3DS XL Orders
- Guild Wars 2’s First Expansion Heart Of Thorns Announced
- Minecraft Password Leak A Result Of Phishing, Systems Not Compromised
- Decorative, flexible organic panels put “design” into solar
- Let All Who Influence Stories & Characters That Get Platforms Gaze Upon These Representation Tweets – But women are so hard to animate!
- Upcoming RM-1072 Could Be A Cheaper Lumia 830 Alternative
- Adobe Flash Player Receives Critical Security Patch
- Analyst “Confirms” Apple Watch And 12-inch MacBook Air’s Q1 2015 Launch
- A roundup of recent hardware reviews on TUAW
- Avid’s Pro Tools First Is Free But Limited
- Qualcomm To Fix Snapdragon 810’s Overheating Just For Samsung [Rumor]
Health Insurance Startup Oscar Eyes Entry Into California By Next Year
Oscar, the New York-based startup that’s trying to shake up health insurance, is eyeing a debut on the West Coast by next year. The company is in the process of applying to operate in California for the 2016 individual exchange. “We haven’t been approved yet,” said Josh Kushner, the company’s co-founder. “But we’re hopeful that we will be,… Read More