What do you do if you’re expecting an important call or message but can’t turn on the device’s ringer or even switch it to vibration? Well, you get a Notti. The self proclaimed “smart light” brings customized visual notifications to your world by hooking up with your smartphone through Bluetooth. It can then light up…Read More…
- Sources: Yahoo In Talks To Buy Video Ad Platform BrightRoll For Around $700M
- So Chris Pine Is A Vampire Lawyer Now – It’s got that thing, you know?
- Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital mixes mobile calling with your desktop gaming
- Cumberception: Benedict Cumberbatch As Sherlock Looks At Himself As Khan – This is batch shit.
- McDonald’s Expresses Their Confidence In Apple Pay
- Mobile ad revenue takes huge leap, up 76% to $5.3 billion in first half of 2014
- Google Launches Guide On How To Switch From iOS To Android
- iPhone 6 Demand “Far Outstripping” Its Supply
- Things We Saw Today: This Shiny Serenity Is Nearly $8,000 – Browncosts.
- Complete List Of Retail Stores And Apps That Currently Works With Apple Pay
- ‘Material Wallpapers’ Brings More Material Design to your Device
- The Mary Sue Exclusive Preview: Harley Quinn Vol. 1: Hot in the City Sketches & Layouts
- Use TimeTune to help organize your life
- 2 Weeks Later: Most ‘Driveclub’ Players ‘Should’ Be Able to Connect
- Chainsaw Prank w/ Legless Guy As Disembowed Victim
- Revisiting the Kick-Ass Female Lead Of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia – “Hear me! I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!”
- Cast your net and catch Bottom Feeders on the App Store
- Our Lady of the Islands
- Nexus 6 pre-orders will start on Oct 29th in the US, sometime in Nov for other countries
- Zoë Quinn Talks #GamerGate On MSNBC