The European Space Agency’s CryoSat mission has returned its latest map of Arctic sea ice volumes, recording a slight decrease in thickness over previous measurements. The data flies in the face of the established downward trend, but is unlikely to indicate a shift in the accepted pattern of degradation. .. Continue Reading CryoSat records small…Read More…
- Dorkly Explains 7 Dark Yet Sorta Believable Fan Theories About Pokémon – They’re simply gastly.
- No Big Deal, Just Chris Pratt Chillin’ With a Member of His Raptor Gang – Colin Trevorrow’s Christmas cards > all other Christmas cards.
- Producer Tak Fujii Leaves Konami
- Joss Whedon On Avengers: Age of Ultron’s Inception, Vision’s Look, Scarlet Witch & More
- Waging A War For Talent
- Pad & Quill’s Bella Fino wallet case for iPhone 6 Plus
- EA releases SimCity BuildIt where you are the Mayor of your cities destiny
- Sony Officially Cancels ‘The Interview’ Release Following Hacker Threats
- This Instagram App For Apple Watch Makes Us Want To Like Food Photos From Our Wrist
- Uber Responds To Concerns With Promises To Invest More In Customer Safety
- Here’s the Latest Steam Controller Design
- Now’s Our Chance To Name A Crater On Mercury After Me
- Rewatch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in Honest Trailer Form Before Battle of the Five Armies – Mostly just the desolation of audiences.
- Communications Platform Sinch Takes on Twilio, Nexmo With Launch of New SMS API
- The Pillow 13x13x13 IQ Brick is not a comfortable place to rest your head
- LEGO Is Making A Set With Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet, For Real. – Everything is Themyscira!
- Petcube: Watch and play with your pet when you’re away
- The Egloo is a candle powered heater that keeps you warm in the winter
- As promised, Brothers in Arms 3 launches to the Play Store free with IAP’s with minimal complaints
- New Funding for Texas Software, Cleantech, & Health IT Startups