UK telco BT has confirmed it is in talks to acquire mobile carrier EE for £12.5 billion — the largest of the U.K.’s carriers, and the first to roll out a 4G/LTE network, back in fall 2012. Read MoreRead More…
- AndroidGuys’ favorite Android devices – vote on yours!
- SteelSeries Stratus XL is the only iOS gaming accessory you need
- The SpeechTrans Wristband Watch conquers language barriers
- Serial Subreddit Starts Scholarship Fund To Memorialize Hae Min Lee – For once, I salute you, Reddit.
- One Simple Presentation Shows How Public Is Your Private Information.
- Five Addictive iOS Games You Can Play For Free Today [Value: Over $10]
- With M&A In Mind, SurveyMonkey Snaps Up $250 Million More In Funding
- AWS-3 Auction: Now $43.8 Billion
- Kindle For iOS Updated With Goodreads, Kindle Unlimited Integrations And More
- Bungie Bans Gamers Playing ‘Destiny’ on Modded Consoles
- Windows 10 Leak Reveals Xbox Live App & Cortana Integration
- Doctors Can Now Successfully 3D Print A Knee Joint
- Kik Introduces Hashtags To Bring Mini Social Networks To Its Messaging Service
- Wrike Brings Deep Customization Options To Its Project Management Service
- Daily Deals for December 15, 2014
- Skype Language Translator Announced
- Half-Life 2 Episode One Available Exclusively For NVIDIA SHIELD
- The Pirate Bay Is Back From the Dead Again, but Piracy Barely Noticed It Was Gone – If you build it, they will share it.
- Why It’s Right To Report On The Sony Hack
- Jaguar concept car has transparent pillars, windshield HUD with Mario Kart-like ‘ghost’ mode