- LG G Watch Pre-Orders Have Begun Shipping
- Mysterious Twitch Benefactor Donates Thousands Of Dollars To Gamers
- HomeAway Mulls Venture Fund As It Hits A Milestone
- ASUS Believes Their Smartwatch Will Be A “Hero Product”
- Chinese Retailer Prices Moto 360 Twice As Much As Other Brands
- Nokia Developer Publishes App While Paragliding
- Everyone Seems Mad At Reservation Hop, Founder Admits He Was “Taken Aback” By The Criticism
- The NomadClip Puts A USB Cable In A Carabiner
- HTC Desire 516 Headed To Europe This August
- T-Mobile To Double Down On Premium SMS Refund Efforts
- Sirs Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen Will Not Grant Us The Best Reality Show Ever Created – MAKE IT SO DAMMIT!
- Gillmor Gang Live 07.03.14
- Samsung Gear Live Review: Samsung’s Smartwatch First Mover Advantage Helps Its Android Wear Effort
- Mythbuster Adam Savage on how to make stopmotion animation with iPhone
- Mac Pro Customized Table Lets You “Hide” The Computer From Sight
- Apple Starts Selling Unlocked iPads In Japan
- Judge Bars Apple From Using Terms Like “Patent Troll” During Their Lawsuit
- Watch Orphan Black’s Clone Dance Party Reenacted By Young Actress From The Show – Helena is going to eat all you.
- IntelliScreenX For iOS 7.1.x Beta Released, Here’s How You Can Download It
- Microsoft And Canon Enter Into Patent Agreement With Each Other
Samsung calls iPhone users “wall huggers” in latest anti-Apple attack ad
Samsung today released a new attack ad focusing on shortcomings in the iPhone's battery life. The commercial takes on a humorous, if not whimsical, tone as it shows us a few scenes -- which all take place in an airport -- of people dealing with the...