There’s another promising contender in the race to supplant the dominance of lithium-ion and metal-hydride based batteries in the world of energy storage. New research from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology’s (KIT’s) Helmholtz Institute Ulm (HIU) d…Read More…
- How to Photograph Christmas Lights
- ‘Halo: Spartan Strike’ Delayed Until ‘Master Chief Collection’ is Fixed
- Roberto Orci Leaving Star Trek 3, May Be Replaced By Edgar Wright – Star Trek 3: Into rumors.
- Review: Miss Julie Delivers Strong Performances From Samantha Morton, Jessica Chastain – Ladies directin’ ladies.
- Zillabyte’s Funding Maps Show Startups Taking Over Your Favorite Cities
- Senator Proposes Bill That Blocks Backdoor Access By Law Enforcement
- JK Rowling To Write Malfoy Story And Other New Harry Potter Content For Christmas – The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to — er — let our hair down.
- Lenovo K3 “Music Lemon” Features Decent Specs For Under $100
- Hackers Send Threatening Messages To Sony Pictures Employees
- Things We Saw Today: Marvel’s Star Wars #1 Action Figure Variant Cover – The Force is strong with this book.
- Here’s What Cortana Looks Like Running In Windows 10
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Tesco Stops Gendering Superhero Toys After Image Of Disapproving Little Girl Goes Viral – She’s watching you.
- Sony Xperia Z3 Owners Complaining Of Pink Blotch In Their Photos
- Ektron President Fesses Up To Selling The Company To Accel-KKR
- Ten Best iOS 8 Safari Extensions For iPhone And iPad To Enhance Your Web Browsing Experience
- Smells Like Male Tears: The Mary Sue’s Fave Comments of the Week – Better than peaches, I guess?
- Stick Nodes: Bringing stick figures to life
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 AnTuTu Benchmark Revealed