I am quite sure that we have more or less come across various cases of people being injured and even allegedly electrocuted to death while talking on their charging handsets, either due to a faulty battery that exploded, or the charger used is not an officially recognized accessory. Having said that, one of Australia’s leading…Read More…
- Things We Saw Today: An Attack On Titan Snuggie – The blanket with sleeves an insatiable desire to kill!
- FDA Is Causing Poop Transplants to Get All Backed Up – They really have to get their shit together.
- WHEEEEEEE!: Slip ‘N Slide Off 50-Foot Cliff Into Lake
- Public and Private
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Doctor Who Season 8 Gets a Release Date, New Teaser – Time travel, anyone?
- Elevation Mars will let you tour the red planet on iOS
- Runbell will add “bling and ring to your run”
- “Ivy Pepper? What, Were ‘Daisy McFertilizer’ and ‘Rose O’FlowerVillain’ Already Taken?”: Our Favorite Comments of the Week – Violet VanVegetable?
- [STEAL ALERT] KLICK: Android 3.5mm Shortcut Device for 39¢
- NBD, Just a 17-Year-Old PhD Student Programming Robots to Learn From Humans – Dear Tesca, Please use your robot army for good. All the best, Humanity.
- Seattle Roundup: UW Commercialization, WISErg, Element 8, & More
- Monty Python’s Ministry Of Silly Walks Smartphone Game
- SF Parking App Warned By SF City Attorney Open-Sources Its Code
- Nikon updates its megapixel-monster DSLRs with the D810
- The Powerall Deluxe will give your phone and car a boost
- WiMax Forum Objects to “Citizens Band” on 3.65-3.70 GHz
- Air bags could keep sinking ships afloat
- Photo sharing app BeamIt offers advanced private messaging, visual story-telling
- Female Florida Manatee Rescued From Sexhaustion After Six-Hour Mating Session – I’ll have what she’s having.